Phone surveillance is the act of performing surveillance of phone conversations, location tracking and data monitoring of a phone. Before the era of mobile phones, these used to refer to the tapping of phone lines via a method called wiretapping. Wiretapping has now been replaced by software that monitors the cell phones of users.
While mobile phone surveillance has been carried out by large organization for a long time, especially for clues of illegal activities, more and more such surveillance are now carried out by individuals for personal reasons. For example, a parent may become a “text spy” in order to monitor a child’s texting activity or businesses who want to monitor their employees. This brings in the moral, ethical and legal question of who owns your privacy.
Our Cellphone Surveillance offers a powerful feature set with real-time tracking.
- Records phone calls and audio messages
- Logs all calls, text messages, videos and pictures sent and received
- Maintains a complete list of all websites visited
- Provides real-time location tracking and history
- Allows you to activate remote sound recording
- Notifies of any SIM card changes
- Shows details of all applications installed on the device
- Wipes all personal information remotely in case of theft or loss